Judy L's UFO Challenge

Friday, April 02, 2021

April OMG 2021

Multiple goals again.  It’s kinda my thing.

1) Finish topping my Thread Count quilt.


2) Make 30 envelope blocks for a swap.  Those are due April 15th and I’ve been procrastinating.  If I just choose the centers that will give me the boost I need.  The picture is a sample and not my own.




3) Cut Peaches and Dreams and start sewing.  No plan to finish in case I have to get more fabric to bump up my contrast


4) Kit up some more projects.  I have lots of ideas swimming in my head.  I’d like to do thread count in other color ways so thought I’d pull fabric for those while they’re fresh in my mind.  I have a set of FQs that I bought a long time ago at the Houston International Quilt Festival.  I had a project in mind for them and would like to get that put together now.

Linking up with Patty at Elm Street Quilts for April One Monthly Goal.


4 comments:

patty a. said...

I sounds like you are getting organized. It will be good to have the projects kitted up so you don't forget what you had in mind. Have a wonderful Easter!

julieQ said...

Swooze, I cut out that whole peaches and dreams quilt long ago. May I send you the pieces???? You will have lots!

Rebecca Grace said...

Putting kits together for your projects-in-waiting is such a great idea! Good luck with your goal sewing this month!

cityquilter grace said...

i just love peaches and cream...nothing like an orange quilt to make you smile....