Stashbuster Retreat Progress - Day Two
I have been busily working on the Fuschia quilt today.
As of 2:00 p.m.
- stitch in the ditch done (may go back and add a little more)
- stitch around inside of border
I am going to free motion on the border after a short break. I will be making and attaching bindings next and go back to add a little more quilting on both later.
As of 3:00 p.m.
- I have the border quilted. A simple meander along the vine of the fuschia
- selected the fabric for the bindings. I started cutting but think 2" is too narrow
As of 6:30 p.m.
- binding is attached to the golf quilt
- binding is in progress of being attached to the fuschia quilt
As of 9:00 p.m.
- binding is attached to both quilts now. Let the hand sewing begin!
Moda Blockheads…Block 41 & A Merry Blockhead Giveaway!!!
21 minutes ago