Judy L's UFO Challenge

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Halloween

I went to Jo-Anns with my friend who was searching for fabric for the Hocus Pocus quilt being done in the fandom stitches blog. I went for moral support.

I wandered off for some reason and encountered Halloween fabric for licensed characters. They had Nightmare before Christmas, which my daughter loves.

Of course I had to look for something for my son. I saw Pokemon fabric and was heavily considered it. But then I spotted it! Star Wars fabric with Halloween chibi charactures. It features Darth Vader as a skeleton and R2D2 as a ghost.

Of course this all sent me scurrying back to the other Halloween fabric to find an appropriate flange and cuff.

Here they are with at least six weeks to go til Halloween!



Both kids liked them so I am happy!

Are you making anything Halloween themed?

Swooze

2 comments:

patty a. said...

That is such cute Halloween fabric! My brother was born on Halloween so several years ago I made a inprov quilt with Halloween fabrics. For a while I was on a obsession with collecting Halloween fabric so I have plenty to make several more. I don't have anything in mind for this year as I have especially one project I have to get done - the wedding ring quilt.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Charlene LOVES Halloween printsnjn quilts. Don’t you Charlene !