Judy L's UFO Challenge

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Retreat!!!

That is what I should be saying to my desire to add more and more to my list of things I’d like to work on this weekend. I have one full day and two half days to sew.

If I try to narrow it down to the things I really want to get done the list is still too long! How do I decide? I really want to sew all the things!

Two BIG projects are borders for the Saturday Sampler I’m working on. Lot’s of cutting and piecing there. Then there is the Scrappy Mountain Majesties that I’ve started cutting. I have several little things too. Piecing together bindings, adding borders to small items, cutting and sewing a Mary’s Strippy and cutting for some Project Linus quilts.

There’s more. In fact I borrowed an idea from Glen and have all the pieces cut for that. I think I’ll slip that in too.

Any bets on how much I’ll get done? 4 new tops, add borders, make borders, 3 bindings.

Here’s one I’ll be adding borders to.


I have sewing at church tomorrow so will be getting a jump start there!

Swooze

1 comment:

patty a. said...

I know what you mean about adding things to a list! I need a couple three day weekends myself to put a dent into my list!