Judy L's UFO Challenge

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Retreat Day 1

Started the day with a memorial service for a lovely friend that I know through church sewing and guild. I will miss her terribly. I had taken up the habit of taking photos at quilt shows for her as she was home bound. I would go to her house and we would have show and tell.

We arrived at tbe retreat center about 4 hours after everyone else. When we walked in they told us the power had been out and just came back on right before we arrived.

So far I made a Mary’s Quick Strippy, 3 bindings and added 2 sides of borders. Didn’t bring enough fabric to finish it. I’m about to start working on a rail fence. Tomorrow will be dedicated to my Scrappy Mountain Majesties.

Pics tomorrow.

Swooze

1 comment:

patty a. said...

Sounds like you are getting some things done - yeah!!