Judy L's UFO Challenge

Thursday, January 07, 2021

January 2021 OMG

I really tried to encourage myself to make this a quilting goal instead of a piecing goal.  But I know doing this makes me resist getting back to my machine even more.  So for this month I’m going to bring my Scooch Over 1 top to flimsy.  Here are layouts I’ve been playing with.







Regarding the actual act of quilting I will get my machine threaded and dusted off and ready to go.  The bonus will be if I do more!  We will see.

Linking up with Patty at Elm Street Quilts One Monthly goal.  Are you playing too?

4 comments:

patty a. said...

Those blocks are so interesting! I don't think you can go wrong with any of the layouts.

cityquilter grace said...

so far so good swwoze...can't wait to see more!

Kirsten said...

Great colors and blocks. I'm partial to your top layout.

Yvonne said...

I really like this pattern! I have to admit it too me a bit of time to see the mistake but It would be one I would have fixed too - even given how much I hate Jack....