Judy L's UFO Challenge

Monday, November 26, 2007

D-Day is Upon Us Hubby's surgery is tomorrow, 11/27, around noon. We check in at 10:30. I had nightmares all night long last night that things do not go well. I called the doctor's office to ask a question today and am waiting for that response. We can only go in knowing we have done all that we can do. Hubby is very depressed and mean right now. I will be happy to have this behind us soon. My best friend surprised me today (she had to cuz she didn't know where to go) and is planning to come sit with me at the hospital during the surgery. Keep us in your thoughts please.

16 comments:

Debi said...

I am keeping you and Mark in my prayers. I will say a special prayer during his surgery.

Debi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SuBee said...

(((hugs))) to you both - it will be OK, but he'll probably get meaner before he feels better! Godspeed!

His Office, My Studio said...

You both are in my prayers.

Jeanne said...

Sending good wishes your way and will keep you both in my prayers.

Quilting Pirate said...

thinking of you both and sending healing prayers.

Andrea said...

Fingers crossed all goes well. Best wishes !!

Meredith said...

yes you will both be in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Prayers are being offered up for both of you! I'm sending hugs, too.

Helen in the UK said...

Sending good wishes your way. Hope all goes well and DH is soon recovered and back at home :)

Cherold said...

Swooze...you and your hubby are in my thoughts and prayers.

CheriS

Anonymous said...

Swooze I am thinking of you and hubby, by now it will be done as it is Wed morning here and Tuesday night at your place. I hope all is ok......thinking of you.

Eva

Quilt crazy said...

Sending you great wishes and lots of prayers for a successful surgery!

Angela said...

Praying for you all. My dd has her hand surgery tomorrow. Prayers all around!

hefty_Quilter said...

hey swooze, thinking of you and hubby, i hope he has a speedy recovery.
it will all be worth it in the end!
lots of love hefty & mr hefty and disney princess. xoxoxox

tirane93 said...

thinking of you and your family!