Judy L's UFO Challenge

Monday, November 05, 2007

Weekend Accomplishments

  • basted Simple Simon
  • basted 12 Days
  • started the love quilt. Should have it topped in a few days
  • Pinned the binding on my Ninepatch on point. Just have to sew it down. (BONUS)

I think I did well. Remember I bought those banquet tables? I took them outside on the driveway and worked on the quilts and took conference calls for work. Very pretty weather but will turn soon. I have to get that Irish Chain basted while the weather holds!

6 comments:

Kim West said...

good job!!!

SuBee said...

Boy you did have a productive (and fun!) weekend! You have to soak up that weather while it lasts.....

Anonymous said...

It is always a nice change to work somewhere that you don't normally, it can really change your emotional attitude to things.

Debi said...

You really did get quite a bit accomplished the weekend, great job.

Kim said...

wow congrats on a very productive weekend

QuiltNut Creations said...

you did really well! congrats!