Judy L's UFO Challenge

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Not as Productive as I had hoped. Here is my progress:

  • finish love quilt top and back and deliver to be quilted (get batting) - putting borders on now. Bought the batting. Have decided how to do the backing.
  • make totebag for love quilt - have a design in mind
  • repair 7 Sisters top - my sewing session got canceled. Didn't touch this
  • finish small RR - I have the design in mind and all the fabrics pulled
  • finish 12 days blocks - nope
  • bind ninepatch - nope
  • baste Floral Irish chain - bought more pins
  • make RRBlogger starter block and mail - I redrafted the pattern and have the fabrics pulled. Need to buy a small journal to send off with it.

I went to the LQS Saturday night to see what was new from market. I bought a couple patterns, a kit and fabric to make one of the tops. The quilts are for dd. She will have more quilts than me at this rate.

I met a group I see every month at Panera's then dh decided to go shoe shopping. That ate into the day. I sewed after that...really more planning. Did lots of cutting. I am a little bummed I didn't get more done but dh is going out of town next weekend then the long Thanksgiving weekend will be here. More retreating for me!!

Hope you all were more productive than I was!

7 comments:

Juliann in WA said...

Some days are like that. You just have to go with the flow. I have put off most of my To Do list for today since it is a extra day off so I better get busy!

Debi said...

I am glad you were able to get some sewing done..you beat me! I can't wait to see you again.

Jen said...

It did sound like you got quite a bid done though. Like you I plan on sewing a lot the week of thanksgiving. I have that entire week off of work - 9 days!!!

Sweet P said...

You still have a somewhat productive weekend. Like you, I hope to retreat over the Thanksgiving weekend as well.

Unknown said...

Oh, my goodness! You would have to be wonder woman to get all that done! LOL!

Angela said...

Panera's is so yummy

Anonymous said...

I think you did well Swooze, I am progessing on my sisters wallhanging, got the blocks and border done, pics stuck on and am now satin stitching them down, then just backing, wadding and binding as well as a bit of quilting on it to go.....Not much when your write it, but time is running out. Good on you on your weight loss too.