Judy L's UFO Challenge

Thursday, October 11, 2018

4Q FAL

I had quite a few finishes at the beginning of 3Q but then I fizzled out. Mainly because I couldn’t get into finishing the current quilt on my frame. Easy start to the list!

1) Nancie’s Floral

2) Ray’s horse quilt

3) Dylan’s Yoda quilt

4) Tom’s Scrappy Mountain Majesties

5) Dr Liang’s pincushion
6) 3 swap postcards
7) Pink and Green Strip Stacks
8) Red Strip Stacks
9) Purple Strip Stacks
10) Yellow and Green 3 yard quilt
11) Red and Black 3 yard quilt
12) Lavender and Yellow 3 yard quilt
13) Yellow Spider web quilt
14) BCS Mystery
15) Renee’s Navy
16) Pieced Together Contest
17) Double Wedding Ring
18) Armadillo wall hanging
19) Fishy Fishy wall hanging
20) Lighthouse wall hanging
21-25) 5 Charity quilts
26) The Aquarium
27) Vikki’s baby quilt

I don’t expect to get through this list but it gives me options through the end of the year!

Linking up with Leanne at She Can Quilt.

Are you participating?

Swooze

3 comments:

DawnyK said...

Options are the best! Wishing you the best for Q4 finishes!

patty a. said...

That is quite a list. That quilt is very pretty! I haven't revised my list and I haven't reduced my list much this year. I think the job has physically taken a toll on me getting things done, but I think I have turned the corner so maybe I can have a surge these last few months of 2018 and get some stuff done.

Lynette said...

Yay for options!! I always overload my quarter lists, too. For one thing, sometimes my mood or creative ideas take me a different way than I thought I'd go in terms of which UFO gets next attention. And I hate not being able to count a finish for the link-up at quarter's end because I thought I was only going to work on X, Y, Z. . .