Judy L's UFO Challenge

Monday, October 08, 2018

Week of Vacation

I work for a bank so I get bankers holidays. Today is Columbus day plus I had planned to take Thursday and Friday off so I decided to take the entire week.

Today I decompressed a little. Watched tv, ran an errand with a friend and went to a medical procedure to talk to the doctor with him afterwards. It was easy after the weekend I had!

Saturday we went south to Kerens, TX. What beautiful country! We picked up a friend and his dog before heading down. We had three young men that followed soon after and met us there.


The mission was for those young men to ride an unbroken horse.


We told Prince, the horse, of their plan and he showed his reaction.


This horse has never been ridden. But these guys gave it a try!


Up for a second. He was never able to get back on in spite of trying.



This guy stayed on about 1 second longer than the first. He was able to get on several times but was thrown off quickly.


Prince won the weekend! While this was going on, a storm was building to the west. Luckily when it passed over it only dropped a few sprinkles before building behind us to the east.


Everyone walking back together after all the fun.


We all left happy but tired. I think we wore someone out. She’s laying on the back of my dog who also crashed.


We look forward to going back. Hope you enjoyed our fun. More soon!

Where are you going on vacation and what are your plans?

Swooze

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

That sounds like fun! I would have wanted to ride the horse!