Judy L's UFO Challenge

Saturday, October 13, 2018

A Walk in the Park

I made this jelly roll quilt in a single, long day of sewing. It’s called A Walk in the Park and can be found on Craftsy. When I first found the pattern it was free but now they charge.


It’s much prettier in real life. This is another one from my estate sale fabrics. Two small jelly rolls which cost me about $3 each. There was also a FQ bundle that I will use to make a backing big enough. I picked the backing up at the retreat guild table for a few bucks. More projects coming.

Swooze

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Cool jellyroll quilt. And what a bonus that it was cheap! The last estate sale I went to the prices were not bargains. I wasn't thrilled at them so I only bought two little pieces. I need to work through my old stuff and restock with new modern fabrics! Ha! That's not going to happen.

Barb said...

you sure lucked out at the estate sale for sure. Love your quilt.

Chantal said...

This is a really cute quilt for a bargain price. You're finishing what you work on at this retreat. Good for you. I can only do half of what I'm suppose to do, lol. Enjoy! ;^)

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I love that pattern! it looks like it is easy and it makes a great looking quilt. I have to do a FQ quilt for an exchange in one of my guilds. I think I will do this one! Thanks for the great example!

patty a. said...

Pretty quilt at a great price!