Judy L's UFO Challenge

Saturday, March 27, 2021

March OMG 2021 Complete

I had to go back and read my goal to make sure I had it all?  Three goals for the month.

1) Complete Marching Band by Atkinson Designs


This was to be for my daughter but she was surprised how white it was.  I had bought the fabric again because I wanted to make myself a quilt from the same line.  So now I have a quilt top and have to make her one.  I think I won that one!

2) Make a quilt kit from my scraps.

I won’t show them all again but I actually made 10 little quilt tops.  Two of the favorite ones are pictured.




3) I took the challenge from Prairie Moon Quilts to make something with a panel.  I had everything laid out and was not liking my mitered corner plan.  While searching for another panel to gift to a friend I came across a panel of motifs that coordinates with the panel.  I checked with the LQS where I got the panel and they had it!  Here is my final completed top.  Much happier with this result.


I’m linking up with Patty at Elm Street Quilts for her OMG finish linkup!

I’m off to figure out what’s on deck for next month.  I think if you paid attention to this post and the last one you won’t be surprised.


6 comments:

Chantal said...

Congratulations on achieving all three challenges. You rock! ;^)

ShinyNewThing said...

gosh you've been so busy!! excited to hear that the quilting machine may be coming out again. I haven't made an actual quilt for quite a while now, been mostly making smaller projects like bags and clothing, although I'm still handquilting the big applique quilt in the evenings. Your stuff looks great!

Elle said...

Great quilts Swooze! And bonus is you get to keep the one you love :-)

cityquilter grace said...

always feels good to complete challenges....nice quilts all around

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Congrats on the finishes!! and Yay for a quilt for yoU!!! You deserve one too!

Patty said...

Great quilts. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.